Action Taken to Prevent the Spread of
1. House visited by Sanitary Officials as soon as practicable
after the receipt of notification.
2. Isolation of patients, or removal to Infectious Diseases
3. Bedding, &c. disinfected by steam. (Washington Lyon's
patent), wherever necessary, or in certain cases, burnt.
4. Rooms fumigated with Formic Aldehyde.
5. Disinfectants supplied gratis.
6. Houses examined with a view of detecting defects in
age, or any other sanitary imperfections.
7. Printed instructions circulated, and verbal instructions given.
8. Whitewashing, re-papering, and cleansing of premises
ever considered necessary.
9. Notice at once sent to the Head Teacher of Day School, the
Superintendent of Sunday School at which the patient
attends, and School Attendance Officer.
10. Notice sent privately to pawnshops.