4. More public conveniences for both sexes.
5. The earlier making up of private streets, and the paving of all
passages at the rear of premises.
6. Energetic measures against the nuisances of common occurrence
7. The provision of a milk depot for the supply of suitable milk for
8. More adequate supervision of schools and school children.
9. The provision of small open spaces wherever possible, for children
to play in out of school hours.
A refuse destructor and van for disinfected bedding and clothing have
been provided during the year, and the extensions to the Sanatorium
are in course of construction.
Local Government Board Forms:—
Chart showing Birth, Death and Zymotic Death Rates.