The following list gives the number received during each month—
match: ALTO ComposedBlock
..\Replacements 13 Nov 2013\Batch-04\b19783395\Tables\b19783395_0052_050_014.xml
The old Cemetery in Churchfield Road is now
closed. The Council in the year 1893 bought land in
the northern part of the District in Willesden Lane,
which has been laid out and prepared as a Burial
Ground, and is the only Cemetery now used in the
District. It was opened in March, 1895.
The District Nurses in connection with our Cottage
Hospital have had under treatment 220 Patients and paid
7,090 visits, an average of 32 to each patient. Excellent
work is done by these ladies, whose skill and sympathy
are greatly appreciated.