Part of Wellcome Collection
183 Euston Road
London NW1 2BE
Getting to us
- Euston station
- King's Cross/St Pancras station
- Euston: Victoria and Northern lines.
- Warren Street: Victoria and Northern lines.
- Euston Square: Circle, Metropolitan, and Hammersmith and City lines.
- King's Cross/St Pancras: Victoria, Northern, Piccadilly, Circle, Metropolitan, and Hammersmith and City lines.
10, 14, 18, 24, 27, 29, 30, 59, 68, 73, 88, 91, 134, 168, 205, 253, 390, 476
Cycle stands are located:
- near the front entrance of 183 Euston Road
- to the side of the building on Gordon Street.
Please be aware that bicycles are left at the owner's risk.
The nearest Barclays Cycle Hire docking stations are found:
- in front of 183 Euston Road
- behind the building on Gower Place.
Check Transport for London’s Cycle Journey Planner to plan your journey by bicycle.
There are parking meters on nearby streets, with a maximum stay of two hours. At Euston Station there is a 230-space APCOA underground car park.
If you are disabled please see the access for visitors with disabilities page for information about Blue Badge parking.